Dates for admission
Admission for the session 2021-22 has been started. We are accepting the applications for all classes. For any further details you can contact us or visit our school. The deadline for admission is March, this can be subject to change. We will update our website for any changes in dates or information about the seats. If the seats have been fulfilled, we will notify it on our official website and other media sources.
School admission process
We follow the regular process every year. The candidate must be registered prior to the closing admission date. The last date will be announced by the school. But usually this is in March. Some fee needs to be paid while registration and this will be a non-refundable fee. For each class there are some set of documents which needs to be submitted.
For any details, parents are welcomed by the management. You can discuss your concerns and queries regarding the admission process and syllabus.
Application form must be submitted within the given dates at the school office.
Application form or receipt does not directly implies to final admission. All the decision related to admission will be taken by the management and final admission list will be displayed
- 3 photographs of the student
- 1 photographs of both Mother and Father or Guardian
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate of the student specifying the date of birth (issued by Municipal Corporation or any other Competent Authority)
- Report card or mark sheet of last class from the previous school (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate the previous school (if applicable)
Need Any Help
Cambridge International School – spread across North India is showing children the process of realizing their potential. For assistance and help, please visit us at
Chandigarh Ludhiana Highway